How Client Portal uses your information
Client Portal is a business only website; that is, it acts solely in a business capacity. You must be a registered user to access Client Portal. In the registration process, certain information will be required to set up an account for you on the system. Normally, this information includes your first and last name, contact name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
You have the option to terminate your use of Client Portal through a written notice. Such requests will terminate your ability to use the Client Portal site and the material thereon and may affect your rights under applicable agreements with Nicholas Aiola, CPA.
Client Portal does not sell, distribute or disclose personal information to any unaffiliated third parties, except:
- when you have given your permission,
- when required by law, regulation or professional standards,
- as stated in this privacy statement, or
- when reasonably related to a sale or other disposition of all or part of Nicholas Aiola, CPA’s business.
Personal information is only collected and used for the purpose of delivering Client Portal services to you. Such services include advising you about our products, services and other opportunities in which you have expressed interest, maintaining your accounts with me, processing requests by you or other persons authorized by you, and administering our business.
Sensitive personal data
Client Portal does not intentionally collect any sensitive information via this site unless legally required to do so. Sensitive personal information includes race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life or criminal records and in some cases social security numbers or financial information. Nicholas Aiola, CPA works to protect the confidentiality and security of such information it obtains in the course of business. Access to such information is limited and policies and procedures are in place designed to safeguard the information from loss, misuse and improper disclosure.
What personal information do I collect from the people that visit my website, blog, or app?
When registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company name, company website or other details to help you with your experience.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you register on my site, fill out a form, use live chat, provide me with feedback on my services or enter information on my site.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you register, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
- Users can visit my site anonymously
- You can change your personal information by:
- Emailing me
- Calling me
- Logging into your account
- Live chatting with me or by sending me a support ticket
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of my business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by emailing me a request to be unsubscribed
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.